Hi folks,

I know that you are being flooded with emails, but please take a look at the attachment.  Today, April 21, from 1pm to 3pm, “an intentional space for reflection” will be available at the Frieson Black Cultural Center.  It is open to the campus to assist in processing the events

happening in the Knoxville community, and nationally.  If I or any of the Dept Leadership Team (Drs. Nagle and Tran) can be of help in terms of your well-being or locating resources to assist, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

He / Him / His

Professor of Geography & Interim Head

Department of Geography, University of Tennessee

Betty Lynn Hendrickson Professor of Social Science

Voice: (865) 974-0406, Email: [log in to unmask]

Founder & Co-Coordinator, Tourism RESET

Past President, American Association of Geographers (2017-18)