Hi all,

In the past year we have (finally) successfully gotten a state climate office in Tennessee! It is currently housed at ETSU, but with board members (including yours truly) across the state.

I would like to share three pieces of news with you from the office:

  1.  On May 25th the office will host a Climate Data Summit and all are invited to attend. Please see the attached advertisement for more information, including how to register.
  2.  The board is also working to put together a conference on weather and climate research in Tennessee. This will likely take place in July, and will be a great place to see/share some of climate-related work we are doing in the state and network with others in this field. I will send more information about the conference once it is developed.
  3.  If you would like to receive monthly reports on the state’s climate, email the office ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to be added to the list. I have attached the March report as an example.

Best,
Kelsey

Kelsey Ellis, PhD
Associate Professor