Dear students,
Appointments are available for getting vaccine shots. Please read below. Thanks to many of you who have already taken advantage of these opportunities.
Best wishes,
Dr. Alderman

From: Deans Directors Department Heads <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gard, Brian
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DDDHLIST] Vaccine Appointments

Good Morning,
               I wanted to let everyone know we doubled the number of appointments available this week trying to make sure everyone who wanted on could get it before the semester ends.  We still have plenty left.  Please encourage your people to get vaccinated.  Our best chance of reducing the spread of COVID-19 when we return to "normal" operations is for the majority of our community to get vaccinated.  Below are the links to sign up.  We have also had a fair number of no shows so we have been allowing walk ups as long as we have capacity.   Brian

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/12AprSHCJJ   Student Health Center
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/13AprPublicSU   Student Union
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/14AprSHCJJ  Student Health Center
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/15AprSHCJJ   Student Health Center

To be published on Monday will be another public event at the Student Union.

Brian E. Gard  NEMAA, MBA
Director of Emergency Management
"Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do."
[cid:[log in to unmask]]