Many congratulations Sally for this award!

Philip

________________________________
From: Horn, Sally P <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 10:44 PM
To: GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>; GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>; Club Geography <[log in to unmask]>; Geography Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Horn, Sally P <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Awards to Geographers at the AAG Meeting - Sally Horn

Folks,

More good news from the Paleoenvironmental Change Specialty Group meeting.  As I was the only UT Geographer at the meeting, it falls on me to announce my own award, so here goes:

Sally Horn received the 2021 Karl and Elisabeth Butzer Award for Lifetime Achievement in Paleoenvironmental Change.

I am honored to have received this award and I appreciate the many excellent students I have worked with in my career, many of whom are current students!  I also appreciate the support all these years from the University of Tennessee and my treasured colleagues in Geography.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography