Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – One of our Geography alum, Preston Stokes, works at Atlantic in nearby Alcoa and just let me know they are looking for some interns this summer. Several of our students have interned with Atlantic in the past and had great experiences. I know there are two recent graduates that work there full time as well.

MC

From: Preston Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 4:15 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Internship at Atlantic

Hi Michael,

I hope you are doing well!  I wanted to pass along that Atlantic will be having internships this summer out of our Alcoa, TN office.  I have attached a flyer with more information.  Can you share with your students?  If they are interested just have them shoot me a email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Preston Stokes

PMP

Associate Vice President

256.513.8539

www.atlantic.tech

865.982.8944

865.208.7481

3401 Russ Circle, Suite D

Alcoa

TN

37701

[log in to unmask]" alt="Atlantic Facebook">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Atlantic LinkedIn">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Atlantic Twitter">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Atlantic Glassdoor">

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.