Good morning, all.

I wanted to send a big “Thank You” on behalf of Enrollment Management for all of your support in welcoming our Newest Vols. As we near May 3, our confirmation deadline, we are reflecting on the tremendous effort and support from all of our campus partners on New Vol Day and our decision release dates that helped make the Class of 2025 feel welcomed to the Volunteer family.

We also have seen a significant spike in confirmations with these efforts, which would not have been possible without your incredible support.

Our team will continue to celebrate and welcome our New Vols through Monday, May 3! Feel free to continue using these assets to encourage students to confirm their enrollment at confirm.utk.edu.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we truly appreciate your support of our newest Volunteers!

Warmly,

Sarah

--

Sarah Payton