Hi, CampComm!

I Heart UT Week begins next Monday, April 19! This annual, week-long celebration of what it means to be a Volunteer shines the spotlight on the importance of service and philanthropy.

Alumni has partnered with Student Life, International House, the College of Agriculture, the Campus Events Board, and the Center for Student Success to offer a variety of programs for students to connect as we close out the semester. There will be FREE food and giveaways all week long!

We need your help to spread the word!!
We have created a Google Drive of files<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yyMDJeB6tYmx8IiQXgK9OkCnES78Z3Vh?usp=sharing> to help with promotion, including graphics for social media. If you have room in your content calendars over the next week, please consider sharing these opportunities with your student audience.

You can also share posts from the Student Alumni Associates (SAA) on Twitter<https://twitter.com/UTK_SAA?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SAA.UniTe>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/utk_saa/?hl=en>.

Contact:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

Gina Martin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Director of the Center for Student Alumni Programs

Ashleigh Moyer ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Director of the Center for Student Engagement

Thank you so much for your support, and we hope we see you next week!

Meghan Jagnow

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Student Life Communications

413 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park Drive

studentlife.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html