Hello everyone,

Join us for the second content development roundtable on Wednesday, April 21, from 2-3 p.m.<https://calendar.utk.edu/event/content_development_roundtable_9040#.YHRdHOhKg2x>! We'll discuss what's newsworthy versus noteworthy. How do communicators know what to promote and what to pass on? Additionally, how can communicators promote an award/recognition/grant or highlight a faculty or staff member’s unique area of expertise, which in turn can amplify the university’s strategic goals? Following this discussion, the roundtable will cover some scenarios and brainstorm on best practices.

Please come prepared to share ideas and learn from each other, including any tips on how to make the most of supervising, mentoring, and maximizing the time of interns/student workers.

If you have any questions or ideas in advance of our Zoom gathering, please feel free to reach out to me or Christie Kennedy, [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to a great discussion with those who can join the roundtable on April 21!
Heather Peters

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Heather Peters
Assistant Director of News and Information

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

(865) 974-8674
news.utk.edu

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html