Hi everyone,

We just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that the Volunteer 40 Under 40 Awards are happening tomorrow!

The virtual event is tomorrow, Friday, April 30, from 1:30pm ET – 2:30pm. It will be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube; we appreciate those of you who have graciously agreed to broadcast the livestream on your college/department’s Facebook page as well!

Please join us in congratulating alumni from your colleges on their 40 Under 40 award. To assist with social media shoutouts, I’ve reattached the spreadsheet here listing honorees by college and degree.

And if you are interested in streaming the awards ceremony live for your Facebook audience, please let me know! It only takes a few seconds to arrange, and won’t require any hands-on activity from social media folks during the event.

Thank you all!

Have a great rest of your week,

Emily

–––––

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_741355839">

Emily Arrowood

Director of Digital Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-9882

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_2023082206"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_364515083"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_432420880"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_516957640">