Good Afternoon Everyone,

 We’re having some consistent issues with our credit card vendor Comprise. We were wondering if any of you use a different company at your library and if you do or do not recommend them.

 Sincerely,

Dustin Goforth
Library Services Manager | City of Brentwood
Main: 615-371-0090
8109 Concord Road | Brentwood, TN 37027
www.brentwoodtn.gov

This message has been prepared using resources owned by the City of Brentwood, Tennessee and is subject to the City’s policies on use of City provided technology. E-mail created or received through the City’s computer system by any City employee or official may be considered a public record, subject to public inspection, under the public records laws of Tennessee.