Hi all –

Today is a day with some time zone difficulties (for me!). There are 2 TEL webinars this afternoon. Both will be recorded, so register and you’ll have the recording sent directly to you.

I’m hoping that my career assessment will show that my future career is as a leprechaun, sipping on shamrock shakes so I’ll need those Gaelic Transparent Language lessons straightaway. Hope to see you in a little bit!

AZ

For TEL: Workforce Support - Career Assessment and Job Search

Wednesday, March 17, 2021: Noon CT/1 pm ET (30 minutes)

Register at https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9TpRwYv6Reqv7cHgqLVBag

Gale Presents: Peterson’s Career Prep from the Tennessee Electronic Library supports users that may be looking for their first job, job hunting for their next opportunity, or searching for their new career. In this webinar series, we will explore the user-friendly tools available to discover career paths using career assessments, job searching, and career application materials.

Transparent Language Online: Reporting and Marketing

Wednesday, March 17, 2021: 1pm CT/2pm ET (1 hour)

Trying to promote and measure interest in Transparent Language Online in your library community? This webinar will focus on running usage reports and marketing Transparent Language Online to your community.

We will look at:

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

403 7th Avenue North

Nashville, TN 37243

Phone: 615-532-4627

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline