From: Eva Méndez <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 7:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: postdoc opportunity in Spain

Dear colleagues,

I hope this message finds you very well.

I would like to share with you that my University (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid) has opened a call for post-docs as a way of talent attraction.

Here is the call: https://www.uc3m.es/empleo/estancias-postdoctorales it is for pretty junior (early career) researchers (Thesis defended after January 2015), for 3 YEARS. They are 30 positions in total for almost every domain /department of the University (my department could have two of these positions (Library and information Science)  but the granted fellow would work with me and my colleagues in meta-research for Open Science or any other interesting issue related with Open Science, so, interesting people from other fields or backgrounds are also welcome. The granted salary is not too high 35.000 Euros aprox: 41.800 USD;  55.000 AUD (but that is a very good salary in Spain for an ECR, yes, believe me L)

As you know I am interested in a bunch of topics:

- Metadata for research data

- FAIR principles applied to research data/software

- Research evaluation and research indicators

- Open Access publications, visibility and analysis

- Open Research policies and infrastructures

- Open Knowledge / Open Data (PSI and research data)

- Data protection and Open Science in the Health Data environment.

- European data space and Research data infrastructures

- New ways and methods for scholarly communication

- Citizen Science and public engagement in research

- Research reproducibility and Research integrity issues

and in general any approach to meta-research for Open Science, including IPR issues. So, if you know any interested candidate, please put her/him in touch with me

All the best,

Eva

--

Dra. Eva M. Méndez Rodríguez

Deputy Vice-president for Research Policy. Open Science

Associate professor. Library and Information Science Department

Universidad Carlos III de Madrid | @evamen

C/Madrid, 128 (14.2.17) | 28903 GETAFE (MADRID). SPAIN.

Chair of the EU Open Science Policy Platform (@euospp

RDA ambassador for Interdisciplinary Research