Colleagues,

Please take a moment to complete the very simple yes/no google form so that we can plan hotel blocks accordingly for a Southern Region Meeting in October (13th through 15th) of 2021 in Old Town Alexandria.

[log in to unmask]" data-hovercard-owner-id="143">https://forms.gle/4DAF3YgdeQKs8cAq7

We are hopeful that we can hold an in-person event and see our good friends and colleagues once again to share information and learn together!

If you are undecided at this point, no worries and no pressure to complete the survey.

Virginia Tech and Virginia State are super excited to be the host state for this year's event!

Thanks so much.

Steve

Stephen Kleiber
Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Virginia Tech
540-357-0146

Be Committed. Be Well.