Hi all –

Hope everyone is doing well.  I would love to know if anyone has undergone an USDA Civil Rights audit on their Research side fairly recently?  Outside of that, I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to share any kind of advisory board template that you may use to gather REG data from external advisory and/or awarding committee members?

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

LATRICIA SNIDER

DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES

DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

405.744.5523 235 Ag Hall [log in to unmask]

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">