Thanks to Kurt Butefish for sending this along. GIS scholarships available from the Memphis Area Geographic Information Council (MAGIC).

From: Butefish, Kurt L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 5:58 PM
To: Robert Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GIS scholarship opportunity

Hi Rob -

Good to hear from you.  Please give Carley my best.

I'm going to share this with Michael Camponovo.  Mike and I are on the Tennessee Geographic Information Council Education Committee together and Mike is the GIS Outreach Coordinator at UT.  He has close contact with the students at UT and can get the word out though TNGIC as well.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Kurt