See below for the details on the Sustainability Career Mingle tomorrow.

Subject: Career event opportunity for your students!

Hello,

My name is Alexis Andershock and I serve are the Career Coach for agriculture and environmental sciences students at UTK! I am reaching out to make you aware of an event that your students may be interested in. Below is an event description and a flyer is attached to this email:

Sustainability Career Mingle March 2nd 2:00pm-4:00pm EST (Graphic attached and description below with link)

Interested in working in the environment and sustainability industry? Attend this virtual hybrid event that includes aspects of both casual career mingles and job fairs. At the event , you will hear short presentations from companies in the industry for the first hour and connect with those companies in a casual breakout room the second hour. The purpose of this event is for students to learn about the various companies in the industry, how to find job/internship opportunities in the industry, and start developing connections within the industry. Students who are exploring career options and students who are job/internship searching, to everything in between are welcome at this event!

Find more information on the employers attending AND register on Handshake for the zoom link! Questions? Email Alexis Andershock ([log in to unmask]).

Employers Attending:

I have been marketing the event through social media, weekly newsletters, and targeted emails. Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Best,

Alexis

Alexis Andershock
Career Coach, Agriculture & Environmental Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
Student Union Level 2

career.utk.edu/

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Employers—Register NOW to attend one of our Spring 2021 Job Fairs!