Hi all,

My master’s advisor and long-term storm chase partner Dr. Grady Dixon is running a storm chase class this summer out of his home institution in Kansas, Fort Hays State University.

The chase will be for approximately 10 days, probably June 2–11 or so. It will cost $1700  per person plus a plane ticket to Kansas, but they are also offering a streaming version for ~$1000. The course provides three hours of upper-division credit.

If you would like more information about this opportunity please contact Dr. Dixon at [log in to unmask]

If you just have questions about storm chasing in general I am happy to answer them for you.

Best,

Kelsey

Kelsey Ellis, PhD
Associate Professor