Campus communicators,

We released our 2020 Annual Impact Report today. https://cge.utk.edu/communications/2020-impact-report/

Thank you for your invaluable partnership in 2020 to help us significantly progress on the global front. We look forward to continuing the momentum this year! A few things you might find interesting in the report.

  1. COVID- 19 directly impacted 2,500 UT students and scholars served by the Programs Abroad Office. – P5
  2. Global Research Office secured international health insurance for all active UT international travelers and reached out to 170 UT business travelers to provide help. – P5
  3. Partnering with many of you, we successfully launched the End Hunger / FEED Change initiative, Academy for Global Scholars (Hopefully, they are going to Costa Rica soon! Fingers crossed), and International Career Day. – P9
  4. UT fully embraced UN’s Sustainable Development Goals – P10
  5. Working with the alumni affairs office and EM, we hosted in-person and virtual events to connect with alumni and students worldwide. – P11

We are excited to embark on a journey with you to implement the Chancellor’s strategic vision and the global vision.

Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.

http://cge.utk.edu/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #UTKGlobal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html