Campus communicators,

We released our 2020 Annual Impact Report today. https://cge.utk.edu/communications/2020-impact-report/
[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20210316/7f/4b/07/83/848fc39acbf663f8c723d3bd_1140x296.png]<https://cge.utk.edu/communications/2020-impact-report/>
Thank you for your invaluable partnership in 2020 to help us significantly progress on the global front. We look forward to continuing the momentum this year! A few things you might find interesting in the report.

  1.  COVID- 19 directly impacted 2,500 UT students and scholars served by the Programs Abroad Office. - P5
  2.  Global Research Office secured international health insurance for all active UT international travelers and reached out to 170 UT business travelers to provide help. - P5
  3.  Partnering with many of you, we successfully launched the End Hunger / FEED Change initiative<https://endhunger.utk.edu/>, Academy for Global Scholars<https://cge.utk.edu/ags> (Hopefully, they are going to Costa Rica soon! Fingers crossed), and International Career Day<https://cge.utk.edu/international-career-day/>. - P9
  4.  UT fully embraced UN's Sustainable Development Goals<https://cge.utk.edu/sdg17/> - P10
  5.  Working with the alumni affairs office and EM, we hosted in-person and virtual events to connect with alumni and students worldwide. - P11

We are excited to embark on a journey with you to implement the Chancellor's strategic vision and the global vision.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.
http://cge.utk.edu/
Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGlobal/>, Twitter<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGlobal/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/utkglobal/> #UTKGlobal

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html