Greetings all,

My link for resources was no set appropriately for sharing. You probably could not access it.

The following link is correct.

​Folder icon 202103_EyeSafety

We were also asked if this month will address eye strain for office workers. We have an unfinished subtopic that will address this, but only if we have time. If we complete that addition, I will send a follow-up message later in the month.

Thanks for helping support this,

James

James M. Cantu, M.S., CIT, CHMM

Training, Development & Communications Manager

Environmental Health & Safety

1425 Tee Martin Drive

414 East Stadium Hall

University of Tennessee, Knoxville