Hello from Student Life!

We're excited to announce a friendly competition benefitting the Big Orange Pantry!

In collaboration with pantries from across the SEC, the Big Orange Pantry will compete in the first-ever Schools of the SEC Food Fight competition from Monday, April 5 through Saturday, April 17. Each participating institution in the SEC will assign a point value to the items they need most, and the pantry with the most points earned at the end of the competition wins! The Big Orange Pantry will offer a point values for hygiene products, cooking supplies, and financial support.

UT POINT VALUES
Hygiene products (4 points)
Cooking supplies (3 points)
Financial support (2 points)

WE NEED YOUR HELP TO WIN
To help us win the competition, we are asking that you help us share the word within your units and encourage folks to donate. We created a Google Drive containing graphics for social media, email, and other communication channels. Please feel free to use what works best for your areas! You can also share posts from the Student Life social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), and we will be posting throughout the competition to encourage participation.

In addition, the Big Orange Pantry has created this handy shopping list to help prioritize the items that our pantry needs the most, and there will be drop-off locations across campus.

THANK YOU!!
We couldn't do this without your support, and we want to thank you for sharing this great opportunity with your area. If you haven't already, check out the Big Orange Pantry webpage for more information about the pantry and how it is serving students, staff, and faculty in our community.

Meghan Jagnow

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Student Life Communications

413 Student Services Building