From: UT Campus Communicators <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Rudolph, Jacob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 26, 2021 at 2:06 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CAMPCOMM] Communicators Town Hall, March 30

Happy Big Orange Friday, campus communicators.

I am pleased to announce our inaugural Communicators Network Town Hall will be held virtually on Tuesday, March 30, from 10 to 11:30 am.

As I mentioned in a previous message to this list, we plan to hold these sessions once each semester. The town hall meetings are opportunities for campus communicators to connect with each other, receive updates from members of our office and other units about strategic communication initiatives, and hear reports from roundtable co-facilitators about the activities of their groups.

We’re asking everyone to register in advance. If you register before March 4, we’ll send you a little something special in the mail since we can’t meet in person. Information about the event and the registration link can be found on the campus calendar at https://calendar.utk.edu/event/communicators_network_town_hall#.YDkQX89Kj0q.

I look forward to seeing you on March 30. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jacob

--

[signature_1528449804]

Jacob Rudolph