Hi campus communicators,

It’s the last week of Big Orange Family Campaign, and we still need more than 500 faculty and staff members to participate in order to reach our goal of 64% participation and keep UT #1 in the SEC for employee giving.

We encourage you to share Family Campaign reminders with colleagues in your college or department. Gifts as little as $1 count as participation in Family Campaign, and you choose the area of campus to benefit.

As a reminder, we put together a communications toolkit to make promoting the campaign quick and easy. The toolkit includes:

Talk to the team leader in your college for more information or FAQs, or head to giving.utk.edu/family. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with specific questions.

Thank you all!

Emily

–––––

signature_741355839

Emily Arrowood

Director of Digital Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-9882

signature_2023082206 signature_364515083 signature_432420880 signature_516957640

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html