From: College of Education, Health and Human Sciences <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Haselschwerdt, Megan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CFS LEAD Seminar Panel 3/24 on International Graduate Student Experiences: Tips and Strategies for Fellow Students (Domestic and Peer), Faculty, and Administration
Good morning,

I hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine and warmer weather this weekend!

If your schedule allows, please join us this Wednesday 3/24 from 2-3pm for our LEAD Seminar Series Panel, International Graduate Student Experiences: Tips and Strategies for Fellow Students (Domestic and Peer), Faculty, and Administration, featuring CEHHS doctoral candidates/students, Shahad Subiani, Wendy McLean Cooke, Kenia Taylor, & Eda Gökcecik (and moderated by CFS doctoral candidate, Amanda Capannola)

The panelists have given permission to record the panel, so if you are unable to join but want to watch and learn from our students, please email me ([log in to unmask]).

ZOOM LINK: TINY.UTK.EDU/LEADSPRING2021
Passcode: 025513

Accommodations, including sign language interpreters and speech-to-text services, are provided upon request. Please reply ASAP so we can work together to obtain these accommodations so everyone can attend fully. We will use the closed captioning feature in Zoom though it is not ADA compliant.

Best,

Megan