Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

 Master Gardeners of Roane County Presents

    2021 Annual Plant Sale

See the source imageSaturday, April 24, 2021

9:00 am to 1:00 pm (rain or shine)

Kingston City Park

333 W. Race Street  Kingston, TN

The proceeds from this event help to support our community projects,

such as HUG (Habitat Urban Garden), community workshops, Gardens

at Roane County Park, and many more.

See related image detailEnjoy a fun-filled day.  Browse our plants and shop for one of a kind garden art pieces.

Vegetables, flowers, herbs and a variety of plants grown by our Master Gardeners will be for sale.  Master Gardeners will be there to answer your gardening questions.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND SAVE THE DATE FOR THIS ANNUAL EVENT!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html