2021 YALSA Symposium Proposals Needed
Program proposals are currently being sought for YALSA's 2021 Symposium featuring the theme, "Biggest Little Safe Spaces: Serving Teens During Times of Adversity.” It will follow a hybrid virtual/in-person format and will be held from Nov. 5-7, 2021 in Reno, NV. Submit a program proposal by April 1.

2021 YALSA Book Award & Media Winners
The winners of YALSA's
Alex, Edwards, Morris, Nonfiction, Odyssey, Printz, and Pura Belpré award, along with other ALA book and media awards were announced during ALA's Youth Media Awards last month. View the winners of YALSA's awards on our site. Want to add some shine to the new book award winners in your library collection? Purchase our book award seals!

2021 YALSA Selected Book & Media Lists
Need recommended reading for your teen patrons? View and share our newly released selected book lists below:

Learn more about YALSA’s book awards and lists here.

2021 Morris Award Celebration
Join us as we celebrate the winner and finalists of our
Morris Award virtually. There is also a special opportunity to learn more about the titles that were nominated for the 2021 Nonfiction Award via a booktalk with featured authors. Register for free below.

Teen Programming HQ Survey
YALSA would like to gather
feedback about its programming database, Teen Programming HQ. The feedback you provide will help us assess and improve the database. Please complete the survey by Feb 22.

YALSA Blog Post Round-Up

Anna Lam

Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA)

ALA’s new address:

225 N Michigan Ave

Suite 1300

Chicago, IL 60601