Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below for a GIS/CAD internship opportunity, remote work ok.

MC

From: Martinez, Maria Isabel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 2:45 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: GIS/CAD Intern - Dunaway - Fort Worth, TX or Remote

Hello,

I hope you’re doing well.

I am sure you know a student or 5 that may be looking for an internship? I received this email below from Chris Akin about a remote opportunity with his company in Texas. I’ve met Chris at a conference a couple of times; nice guy. I don’t know anything about the job except what’s in his email. Pass this along to any student you think may be good.

Thanks!

Maria Isabel Martinez
Digital Assets Administrator