Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below for a scholarship opportunity from one of our graduates.

MC

From: Dami, Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 11:48 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship

Hi Michael,

Passing along a scholarship opportunity that we have here at Stantec. It is a scholarship opportunity to support underrepresented and BIPOC students pursuing education in STEAM fields.

Apply Now: Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship

Submissions close on March 15.

Please pass this along to any students you know.

Thank you!

Danielle

Danielle Dami

Assistant Project Manager

Cell: +1 865 951 8981

Direct: +1 615 488 4048

Stantec
601 Grassmere Park Road Suite 22
Nashville TN 37211-3681

Stantec

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

YouTube

Twitter

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.