Dear Geography students,

Please consider applying to be a UTK Ambassador.  It would be great to have some Geography students as Ambassadors of the University!  If you have any questions please contact Jeff Elliott (below).

Sincerely, Solange.

The following message is sent on behalf of Jeff Elliott, Associate Director, CAS Advising. Please direct any questions related to this message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Hello everyone,

Starting this week, we will be accepting applications for the next cohort of Arts and Sciences Ambassadors. Eight of our current Ambassadors are leaving, and I intend to increase the total number to 22 this year, so we will be hiring 10 students!

As a reminder, this program meets with prospective students and their parents; participates in Admissions events; represents the College of Arts and Sciences to alumni and development visitors; and helps out in any other way they can.

We are looking for dynamic students who enjoy meeting people and have a strong sense of independent work. If you have questions, you can contact me directly. The application is attached. Please forward to anyone you think might help.

Jeff

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Jeff Elliott
pronouns: he/him/his