Subject: United Way Labor Liaison

United Way of Greater Knoxville
Labor Liaison and Campaign Co-Ordinator

The United Way of Greater Knoxville and the Knoxville-Oak Ridge Area Central Labor Council  are searching for someone to serve as Labor Liaison and Campaign Co-Ordinator to oversee relationship building with organized labor and the United Way.

This position will work with the United Way development team to create strategies for growth within the labor community.

Due to the changing nature of our work, we are seeking relationship-driven, forward-thinking and action oriented individuals to join the team.

We enthusiastically encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.

Experience as a leader or staff of a labor union and/or experience with non-profit organizations either as staff or a volunteer are desirable.

If you are interested in applying for the position please send a resume and a letter of interest to June Rostan, Vice-President of KORCLC at [log in to unmask] by February 17, 2021.