Thanks to recent graduate Kaitlyn Bocik for sending this along.

MC

From: Bocik, Kaitlyn R <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 11:38 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: 2021 Whiteoak Sink Volunteer Season Sign-Up!

From: Straub, Kendra R On Behalf Of GRSM Whiteoak, NPS
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 4:13 PM
Subject: 2021 Whiteoak Sink Volunteer Season Sign-Up!

Hello All!

We sure did miss having you last season! But we are ready to begin planning for the 2021 Whiteoak Sink season and we are calling upon your services again! We understand that this may not be a good fit for you anymore, that's okay! We also know that some of us aren't comfortable with interactions with the public while we are still experiencing a pandemic. This service will begin April 1st -- it is hard to predict exactly what we will be facing in terms of COVID-19. Some of you may be vaccinated by then, some of you may not be. Use your discretion and work within your comfort zone.

If you decide that you would like to continue your service with this program, you will need to do two things:

1) Attached you will find two documents you will need to sign and return to this email address. This is an annual requirement, unfortunately, so even if you signed these documented before, we would need fresh copies from you. You can sign them electronically, or you can print them then sign them and scan them back to this email address.

2) Please fill out this online sign-up form to let us know you are still interested in this program and you will receive more information soon.
(hold down the control key and click the link to open the form)
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=urWTBhhLe02TQfMvQApUlB1hpmai3TtBs_d7w6LscjVUNTRCMVJaVDVWU0pYMVMzSzJRVEM0V0RRUy4u

If you have folks in your network who may be interested in this opportunity, please don't hesitate to forward this email to them :) We think we will need to bolster our numbers a bit this year.

Many thanks,
Kendra