Happy Big Orange Friday, Campus Communicators!

The university is upgrading VolCards and the way buildings are electronically secured to improve physical security on campus. We’ve put together a post that details those changes and how they affect faculty and staff. Details are available at https://utpolice.utk.edu/2021/02/04/ut-upgrades-volcard-access-control-to-improve-physical-security-on-campus/.

Please share this information with faculty and staff in your respective areas.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Best,

Lola

--

ut-emaillogo-left-light