Long, Rebekah has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.

Hello Campus Communicators!

CEHHS will be hosting a FREE virtual lecture on Wednesday, February 24, from 1:00-2:30 PM, as part of the Billie Grace Goodrich Distinguished Lecture Series, the Bogue Lecture Series, and in collaboration with the CEHHS Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

The lecture will be given by:

Jerlando F. L. Jackson, PhD

Vilas Distinguished Professor of Higher Education

Department Chair, Education Leadership & Policy Analysis

Director & Chief Research Scientist – Wei Lab

University of Wisconsin-Madison

The title of his lecture will be Disrupting Organizational Disparities: A Chief Leadership Challenge Post 2020.

We invite you to share this event within your college or department. I am attaching the flyer that I created for this event. I also have made a graphic for our digital monitors that you are welcome to adapt to fit your respective dimensions here. More information and the Zoom link can be found at tiny.utk.edu/jerlandojackson.

Have a great week! 😊

Rebekah Long

she/her/hers

Graphic Designer & Content Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
College of Education, Health, & Human Sciences
429 Claxton Complex
1122 Volunteer Boulevard

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html