Hello campus communicators,

The Big Orange Family Campaign kicks off next week on Monday, Feb. 8! As a refresher, this is our annual month-long initiative to encourage philanthropy among UT faculty and staff. We hope you will join us in promoting this year’s Family Campaign, which will run February 8 through March 5. UT is currently #1 in the SEC for employee giving, and our goal this year is 64% participation among faculty and staff.

We’ve put together a communications toolkit to make promoting the campaign quick and easy. It’s also attached as a pdf. The toolkit includes:

For more information and frequently asked questions, please visit giving.utk.edu/family.

Thank you in advance for your help in making this campaign a big success! And thank you as always for being a part of what makes this Big Orange Family so special.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions.

Thanks again!

Emily

P.S. — If you have already made a gift to any fund in the UT system this fiscal year (July 1, 2020 – present) then you have already participated in the Big Orange Family Campaign. Here is a pdf that helps explain that.

–––––

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_741355839">

Emily Arrowood

Director of Digital Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-9882

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_2023082206"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_364515083"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_432420880"> [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_516957640">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html