Good Morning,

This is a reminder to submit your enrollment certification form (attached), if you have not already, to our office as soon as possible to have your benefits certified for the Spring '21 semester. We cannot certify benefits without receiving this form. If this is your first semester using benefits, we will also need your certificate of eligibility.

Also, if you are using the TN Strong Act through the TN National Guard, please submit your completed packet with your commander's signature to Vickie Clark at [log in to unmask] Please feel free to contact the Veterans Success Center with any questions you may have.

Finally, please check your MYUTK and click the "view/pay fees" tab to ensure that your are enrolled in the 2021 Veteran's Deferment Plan. This plan ensures that your fees are not due by the payment deadline of Tuesday, January 19th. If you are not enrolled in this plan, your schedule will be dropped. This is provided to all veterans and dependents using VA benefits. If you are using benefits and are not on the plan, please contact the VSC to be added.

Best,

-Tom C.

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Veterans Success Center