Hello,
Waggoner Library at Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee has some Brodart library shelving freely available for anyone who might want it and is able to come pick it up.  I know many libraries may be downsizing physical collections/space, but maybe you or someone you know would like to repurpose and use.

Here is what we have available:
8 sections of double-sided steel shelving consisting of 8 frames with bases, 80 shelves, and 48 back stops. (Each section measures 3 ft wide x 7.5 ft high x 2 ft deep.) We also have 6 wooden end panels (each measuring 2 ft wide x 7.5 ft high x 1.25 in thick).

For questions, to see pictures, or to make arrangements for pickup, please contact Lanette Strickland at [log in to unmask] by Feb. 26.

Best regards,
Beth Purtee
Collection Services Librarian
Waggoner Library, Trevecca Nazarene University