[External Email]
From: Jason Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 4:27 PM
Subject: THEC/TSAC Outreach Update

Happy New Year everyone,

I hope all is well!!!  As a new semester commences, a few updates...

  *   Due to conditions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we believe many students may have a difficult time completing the FAFSA by the established Tennessee Promise and Tennessee Student Assistance Award deadlines. Therefore, the decision has been made to extend the Tennessee Promise Scholarship FAFSA deadline and the priority FAFSA deadline for the Tennessee Student Assistance Award to March 1, 2021.

  *   FAFSA support resources (please continue sharing with students/parents)...

Need help with FAFSA?
Watch tutorials
https://www.collegefortn.org/fafsahelp/
Email
Call
615-350-8668
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 7pm (CT)
Friday: 8am - 4pm (CT)
Saturday: 10am - 3pm (CT)
Virtual line-by-line
workshop
Register here<https://www.tn.gov/thec/covid-19-campus-information/outreach-virtual-presentations.1.html>
Monday, January 25: 6pm (CT)
Virtual completion
workshop
Register here<http://bit.ly/TSACFAFSAHELP2>
Wednesday, January 20:
4pm - 7pm (CT)

  *   Other application deadline reminders...

Application deadline reminders
February 1
Dual Enrollment/GIVE Grant
www.tn.gov/tsacstudentportal<http://www.tn.gov/tsacstudentportal>
February 15
Ned McWherter Scholars
www.tn.gov/tsacstudentportal<http://www.tn.gov/tsacstudentportal>

Thank you,
Jason

Jason Seay | Senior Director of Outreach
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave, 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
Virtual Office: https://tngov.webex.com/meet/JSeay
e. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
p. 615-253-7459
c. 615-319-1740
[cid:[log in to unmask]]