Please excuse cross-posting
Hello everyone,

In an effort to show our commitment to EDI and to support library workers who would like to become ALA members and attend ALA midwinter 2021, SRRT is happy to sponsor a limited number of ALA memberships for those who qualify for free registration for the upcoming conference. Anyone recently furloughed, laid off, or experiencing a reduction of paid work hours is invited to request a sponsored ALA membership.

If you’d like to have your ALA membership sponsored by SRRT, please fill out your part of this form and email it to both Julie Winkelstein ([log in to unmask]) and Monica Chapman ([log in to unmask]). And we apologize for the late notice on this, but we must receive the forms by Monday January 11, 2021 at noon Central time in order for them to be processed in time for registration.

The link to the form is here: http://www.ala.org/membership/sites/ala.org.membership/files/content/docsformembership/FY2021/200831-membership-give-the-gift-of-ala-membership-form-FOR-HOME-PRINTING.pdf

Julie Ann Winkelstein, PhD, MLIS
Librarian, writer, teacher, activist
Co-editor, SRRT newsletter