From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 5:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Plastic Bags for Curbside Delivery

Attention: This email originated from a source external to Metro Government. Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or links from external sources.

Oak Ridge Public Library is using paper shopping bags, small for one or two books, large for multiple books.

Edward T. Sullivan, Rogue Librarian
http://www.sully-writer.com
http://sullywriter.wordpress.com
See what I'm reading! Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/edsullivan