I totally agree – he was a fantastic professor and a wonderful and thoughtful person. I had him for the Book Publishing class at UTK SIS and it was one of the best classes I’ve ever taken in any setting at any age. What a great loss – my condolences to his family.

All the best,

Martha Hendricks

Director, Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library

350 Pageant Lane, Suite 501

Clarksville TN 37040

Office 931-648-8826 x21400

Fax 931-648-8831

[log in to unmask]" alt="library-vertical-CMYK">

http://www.mcgtn.org/library