Dear TLA colleagues,

I would like to encourage you to participate in an OCLC survey “Libraries and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)<http://oc.lc/sdg-survey>”.

This survey focuses on the impact libraries can have on global sustainable development. Your input will be a key part of original research that OCLC staff will publish in mid-2021 and to help us chart the future on how libraries can support the global sustainable movement.

The survey is open to all libraries, regardless of type, size, or geographic location, and is available now through 31 January 2021.
Take the survey: oc.lc/sdg-survey<https://oc.lc/sdg-survey>
Along with the survey, OCLC Global Council’s efforts on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs<https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html>) include a Transformative Leaders webinar series. Over the course of 2020–2021, we are bringing together global voices to help create awareness and dialogue around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Find out what others are doing and join in the conversation by sharing or asking questions. These webinars are open for anyone to attend. Register at oc.lc/sdg-webinars<https://oc.lc/sdg-webinars>.
I encourage you to join us in this global conversation on libraries and sustainability!
Thank you,
Joy~
---
Anchalee (Joy) Panigabutra-Roberts
Head of Cataloging
Associate Professor
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
The University of Tennessee Libraries
Delegate for the OCLC Americas Regional Council (ARC)