[External Email]
Happy Friday to everyone!

If you have a Plant Growth Facilities Manager/Director or similar type position and are able to share the job description (and maybe approximately salary level), I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Hobbs, PHR | SHRM-CP
Chief Human Resources Officer
Texas A&M AgriLife Administrative Services
2147 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843
578 John Kimbrough Blvd, AGSV 453
(979) 845-7810 / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Administrative Services & Support Desk<https://agrilifeas.tamu.edu/help/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or via return email and delete this email with all information from your system.