Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

Joshua Albritton, UT Geography Alumnus (B.A. and M.S.) and great friend and supporter of our department, has shared the latest call for interns in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  If you are interested in forests and outdoor work, check out the advertisement.  The contact person is Ms. Alix Pfennigwerth, who has a degree in Ecology from UT.

While I think this opportunity is primarily directed toward undergrads, I am copying to our grad to help spread the word.

I know Joshua and Alix would be happy to have you forward the ad forwarded more widely.

Best wishes,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography