Dear geographers and sustainers,

Both of our 100-level physical geography courses filled rapidly this term, but we've been able to add two more sections of Geography 132, Landscapes and Environmental Change.  There's room for more students now!  If you need this course for your geography major and/or to fulfill your natural science gen ed requirement, please sign up now!  Please also recommend it to your friends.  I think you would be hard pressed to find a natural science lab course more relevant to societal concerns than our 131 (Climate, Weather, and Climate Change) and 132 courses.  Plus, as many of you know, our instructors for those courses absolutely rock.

Best wishes and thank you,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography