Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – Yet another opportunity, this time as a seasonal employee with TN State Parks. See attached and good luck.

MC

From: Andershock, Alexis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 10:01 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Announcement

Hello,

I wanted to make you aware of a position available with the Tennessee State Parks. The recruiter for this positions has reached out and really wants us to market it heavily to our students. The position is posted in Handshake so I will include in my weekly career newsletter and send targeted emails to select majors through Handshake about the position. I was wondering if you all could post on your social media and perhaps share with students organizations? I have attached a flyer, Tennessee State Parks logo, and posted a short blurb you can use below for the position:

Interested in working with Tennessee State Parks? Apply by February 16th on Handshake for a Seasonal Interpreter Recreator (SIR) position. The role includes providing interpretive programs for park guests including guided tours and outdoor activities, working with Park Rangers to ensure park facilities are secure, and working directly with guests of the parks to share the park’s history and story.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Best,
Alexis

Alexis Andershock
Career Coach, Agriculture & Environmental Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
Student Union Level 2

career.utk.edu/

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Employers—Register NOW to attend one of our Spring 2021 Job Fairs!