Dear All,

I hope your semester is off to a great start! The colloquium schedule for Spring 2021 has been posted on our department website (Colloquium Series -- Spring 2021 Series).

The colloquium will take place every two weeks, starting on January 28, 2021. Please mark your calendar for Thursdays 4:30-5:45 PM. The Zoom invite below will be the same link for all our colloquia this spring. I will send out reminders before each colloquium. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Zoom for the colloquium series!

Schedule: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VR3N4pjfZrYNmXcUIc1xS9bbuBDqjqk1dIm6IIngm3s
Zoom: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/93826309464

Thanks,
Qiusheng Wu, PhD