Greetings and Happy New Year Campus Communicators,

As we enter a new year, we hope for the best. We make strides towards a better self and better community. Sometimes it is the simplest of strides across our walking and workings surfaces that we can improve.

With winter weather many of our surfaces become just a bit more treacherous. Slips, trips, and falls are still the most common type of accident in the workplace.

This month join us in sharing messages about how best to traverse our spaces. Fundamentally, this will mean being more aware of our travel needs, reporting and avoiding unsafe conditions, as well as some best practices.

For more information through the month visit this blog or follow us on Facebook.

A direct link to our monthly theme post on Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/utkehs/posts/3691217604302908 Please like and share!

Our available graphics are hosted through a Teams/SharePoint site and are optimized for 1920x1080 screens. If you have a special request please let me know.

James M. Cantu, M.S., CIT, CHMM

Training, Development & Communications Manager

Environmental Health & Safety

1425 Tee Martin Drive

414 East Stadium Hall

University of Tennessee, Knoxville