FYI—especially for those who are close to finish up your dissertation. I know we have a couple of students ho are in the process of writing dissertation. So take a look and if you need a reference or recommendation letter, I will be happy to support your application!

Stay safe and healthy!

Qi

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning PhD Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/AGXWT6SF4HTK5WX7KUBQ/full?target=10.1080/02601370.2020.1779833

https://doi.org/10.1177/1541344619877166

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12564-019-09604-1