Good Afternoon GBP Members,

What a wonderful resume building/pizza meeting our GBP Chapter enjoyed yesterday!!  If you attended the Nov. 10th chapter meeting event  Click Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVvabKN9h44_ksTBK144zhRH1Dh5YVSbcJzR8QGFxAk/edit?usp=sharing> to mark your attendance.

As a reminder, our Spring 2021/Fall 2021 Induction Ceremony will take place on Sunday, November 14th at 1:00 pm in the University of Tennessee Gardens (McIlwaine Friendship Pavilion) on the Ag Campus, behind the College of Veterinary Medicine. We kindly ask that all inductees arrive no later than 12:15 pm for pictures, and to you lined up for the ceremony. The recommended attire for that ceremony is black and/or white business casual.

We ask that current chapter members arrive at 11:00 am to help with set-up, decorations, etc. For all current chapter members, Dr. Jean-Philippe will provide you with gold GBP shirts - We kindly ask that you wear black bottoms (pant, skirt, dress, etc.) for this occasion.
Take care.

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Professor of Urban Forestry
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
2505 E.J. Chapman Drive
Rm 427 Plant Biotech Bldg.
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg]