Thank you all that have registered and have given your shirt size, we have four down and plenty more to go!! Let's make this a wonderful service project!!

Upcoming service project - Oct. 27th we will host "Trick and Trash", Click Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOdnYXJbGWesB1Rv1iuKZU4ZM2XWJRslWa0je1AdWohINO9A/viewform?usp=sf_link> add your name and shirt size for the event. We will meet at Hodges Library on Oct. 27th at 3:30 pm to collect bags and gloves to go and clean Cumberland Ave!